We invite you to join the SEPLAA network of members and friends:
As a Member:
Details will be put up soon.
As a National/International SEPLAA Representative:
Details will be up soon.
As a Research Associate:
We welcome students, young as well as seasoned professionals to take part in our research initiatives and working projects.
As an Intern:
Internees are inducted as and when a need arises. Therefore interested candidates are requested to send us their curriculum vitae at least a month before they intend to join. Placement is not guaranteed but suitable candidates may even be inducted on an immediate basis. SEPLAA encourages social responsibility and therefore all our internships are unpaid.
We induct professionals and interns in our organization for the following but not necessarily limited tasks:
- Fund raising
- Organizing work shops & seminars
- Research based assignments
- Marketing: Networking in institutions and in the media
- On line Marketing: Introducing SEPLAA at different forums, inviting people to become SEPLAA fans on facebook and linkedin.
- Writing, correspondence and printing
- Web site development, software development etc.
- Creating registered Members and laying out yearly agenda for the activities of SEPLAA
- Creating international links and approaching donor agencies for projects/ funds
- Introducing SEPLAA to your community: Gather friends and give them an informal talk/ presentation, take pictures of the event and send them back to us.
- Send us links/ articles/ pictures related to health, environment, Pakistani society that can posted on our blogs. (Focus on creating awareness, empowerment and creating a positive image ofPakistan)
We welcome collaborations with institutions which work in similar areas as our organization. Interested institutions are requested to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Volunteer:
Details will be put up soon.
Advisory Board Member
To be selected from amongst the seasoned professionals/Life Time Members/ Sponsors who have won great laurels in their respective fields and/or who are committed to bring a positive change in our society.
SEPLAA CSR Board Member:
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an investment in a strategic asset or distinctive capability, rather than an expense. The SEPLAA CSR Board comprises of investors and entrepreneurs who want to manage and assess investments in the creation of competitive advantage and who can in turn contribute in the social development of Pakistan through the SEPLAA initiatives.
As a sponsor/ Donor:
Interested individuals/organizations can sponsor our positive activities, pro poor publications, research or youth publications, awareness campaigns, events, fund raisers, press conferences, social media websites etc. Interested sponsors/ donors are requested to contact our Marketing Team at email@example.com for more information.