Candidates must :
1. Be between 16-25 years of age.
2. Be able to give proof of studying at a school or university for the year 2012- June 2013.
3. Be willing to give time and energy to the causes of the SEPLAA Foundation.
4. May be expected to put in 2-4 hours a week for the SEPLAA Foundation each week either at the SEPLAA Foundation or at their own respective institutions, whichever is convenient.
5. All selected School and University Representatives will be given Certificates of Appreciation at the end of their terms.
Interested candidates are requested to :
1. Send a 200-300 word ‘Profile with interests’.
2. Proof of responsibility and integrity.
3. The name and contact details of one academic referee or employer.
Last date to apply: 17th September, 2012.
The selected candidates will be contacted one week from the closing date and may be called in for interviews.
For any questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please mark the email subject as ’’School & University Representative’.