- SEPLA became the SEPLAA Foundation.
- SEPLAA Health Seminar at KinnairdCollege for Women Lahore, February 23rd, 2010
- SEPLAA (Initial) Website Launch, February 13th, 2010
- SEPLAA Awareness Drive ‘Save a Life, save a generation’ launched at the Lahore Press Club, February 10th, 2010
- SEPLAA Position Paper on ‘Compulsory blood screening before marriage’ announced, February 1st, 2010
- Collaboration meeting with Dr. Marco Zecca, Director at the Ospitale San Matteo, Pavia, Italy, March 27th, 2010
- Health Awareness Seminar on ‘Save a life, save a generation’, held at SKANS School of Accountancy, March 11th, 2010
- Dialogue on Media & Medical Ethics, April 8th, 2010
- Launch of Seeds of Education Project, April 5th, 2010
- SEPLAA Foundation registered under the Societies Act.
- SEPLAA Introductory Get Together, May 12th, 2010
- Seminar on International Thalassemia Day, May 8th, 2010
- SEPLAA Interactive Environment Workshop, June 12th, 2010
- SEPLAA Summer Book Reading Session 1, June 12th, 2010
- Seminar Marking the World Blood Donor Day in collaboration with AllamaIqbalMedicalCollege, Lahore, June 14th, 2010.
- SEPLAA Summer Book Reading Session 2, July 24th, 2010.
- Flood Relief Distribution to 1000 families by SEPLAA Team at Muzaffargarh and adjoining Baseera Colony, 28th August, 2010.
- Fund Raiser for Flood Victims: Screening of movie ‘Jinnah’, 14th August, 2010
- SEPLAA Talent of Pakistan: Awards, Exhibition & Conference, 13th & 14th November, 2010.
- Over 6000 water bottles collected and distributed under the ‘SEPLAA Recycled Water Bottles for Flood Victims’ Campaign’, held in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Wah, August- November 2010
- SEPLAA Foundation collaborates with The Jurists (India) for academic legal research.
- SEPLAA adopted a school for underprivileged children in December 2010 and celebrated Quaid-e- Azam Day on 25th December with the children.