Positions are open for the following on part time/ full time on paid/ voluntary basis. Preference will be given to candidates with prior relevant work experience and those interested in a long term commitment. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
1. Research Associates.
2. Community Mobilizers in South Punjab, Gilgit Baltistan.
3. Bloggers/ WordPress Administrators
4. Media Coordinator & Communications Specialist (Video making/ editing, social media management, photoshop/ adobe)
5. Project Coordinator (Lahore, Gilgit Baltistan)
6. Trainers & Mentors (Lahore & GB):
- IT Tools required for business
- Design Thinking
- E Commerce
- Idea Generation
- Work Ethics
- Legal Requirements for Business
- Social Entrepreneurship
Please mark the position you are applying for in the subject line and send your cv along with a covering letter explaining your reasons for wanting to join at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th November, 2017.
SEPLAA Youth Development Summer Internship Programme (SYD-SIP) 2017:
Interested students/fresh graduates may apply for the internship programmes commencing as per the schedule below:
8th June – 4th July: 6 Weeks’ internship that may progress to an extension based on performance.
To apply for the 2017 internship period mentioned above, please email your CV along with a covering letter at email@example.com and mark the Internship Period in the subject.
Internship timings: 9 am to 1:30 pm (on 2 days a week) plus online work in the rest of the week.
We strongly encourage prospective interns to apply as early as possible!