The SEPLAA Foundation is interested in having University Representatives in the following locations:
Candidates must :
1. Be between 18-25 years of age.
2. Be able to give proof of studying at a university for the year that they are applying for.
3. May be expected to put in 2-4 hours a week for the SEPLAA Foundation administration or advocacy tasks, at the SEPLAA Foundation or at their own respective institutions.
5. All selected School and University Representatives will be given Certificates of Appreciation at the end of their terms.
Interested candidates are requested to :
1. Send a 200-300 word ‘Profile with interests’.
2. The name and contact details of one academic referee or employer.
Last date to apply: 1st August, 2021
The selected candidates will be contacted one week from the closing date and may be called in for interviews.
For any questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark the email subject as ’’University Representative’.