As SEPLAA Foundation’s founding principles lie in empowering communities, the Pakistan Small & Medium Food Entrepreneurs’ Network (PSM-FEN) was launched in August, 2018 to enable food entreprneeurs with small or medium food businesses to collaborate, learn or build upon essential skills, market their products and gain legal advice at highly subsidized rates.
Our main objective in creating this network is to foster the community spirit in finding solutions to joint problems and to encourage the food entrepreneurs to create more jobs and help boost economic activity in Pakistan.
Why any food entrepreneurs should be a part of this PSM-FEN under the legally registered SEPLAA Foundation?
- Food entrepreneurs will be eligible for a reasonable and subsidized legal fee and free legal advice under our partner AFMalik Law, (Experts in food entrepreneurship regulations and related laws: Full civil law firm, corporate law and social enterprise law experts).
- Quarterly networking meetings or as per annual partner event calendar under our story telling partner Amdizai: Kettle & Kahani.
- The members will be eligible for subsidized marketing under our partner Seplaa Hub.
- Subsidized learning opportunities under our partner ICx Seplaa International- Incubator & Learning Programs.
- Subsidized and/ or complimentary press coverage under our partner Impact World Press.
Membership to PSM-FEN requires that the applicant be a food entrepreneur in Pakistan.
Basic registration fee is Rs. 2,500 only per annum.
To register, please fill in the Google Registration Form and expect an email from us within 2 working days: